Welcome to SCE's NEM 2.0 Online Interconnection Application System!
Using this system you can:
- Apply to interconnect your NEM generator under the NEM Successor Tariff or 'NEM 2.0'
- Check your application's progress
- Receive final Permission To Operate your NEM generator
- All information indicated with a red * is REQUIRED.
- Click on each of the blue (?) dots to reveal helpful tips for guiding you through the application. Additional help can be found in the User Guide, which provides step-by-step for maneuvering through the new system.
- To avoid losing information, please do NOT use the Internet browser back arrow at the top left corner of your screen.
- If you have any questions about NEM program guidelines and requirements, additional information can be found by visiting the NEM FAQ.
- For guidance and tips on how to use the application fee electronic payment system, please reference the job aid.
Smart Inverters will be required for all new interconnection applications received after 11:59PM, September 8, 2017. To learn more about the smart inverter mandate, the California Energy Commission (CEC) has a website dedicated to the Rule 21 Smart Inverter Working Group.
- A 'NEW USER VIDEO' is now available - This video guides the viewer through the PowerClerk Interconnect basics including: registering for an account, resetting passwords, adding additional programs, filling out and submitting forms, viewing project details and status, granting project access, and where to find additional support.